Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuff Paper Towels

When I use paper towel I am looking for something that doesn't fall apart the minute you get it wet or try to wipe something up. A few posts ago I metioned buying Tuff brand towels at Walgreens for .50 a roll. Here's my report back! Totally not worth it!!!

Was the price right? Totally! BUT the towel did not hold up at all. I wet the towel and then tried to use it. The piece fell apart almost immediately, I even had trouble ripping a dry piece off the roll.

In my opinion on a scale of 1-10 (one being the worst and 10 the best), Tuff paper towel is a one (really I think it's more like a negative!).

So...that's my take on these paper towels. Next time, I will just by pass this brand wait for a Brawny or Bounty sale and use a coupon. Hope this review helps you decide what to buy (or NOT) next time you go shopping.

Keep your eyes peeled for other product reviews in the future. Hopefully, these reviews will help you save money just as much as a sale or a coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment